The great thing about side dishes is they don’t generally take much work. These one’s take even less! Make a big batch of them and freeze them in dinner sized portions for quick thawing later.
Here are 5 yummy side dishes that are perfect for the freezer:
- Potatoes, cut into fry lengths
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add potatoes and blanch for 1 minute.
- Drain, allow to cool and dry.
- Place in even single layer on cooking sheet in freezer.
- Once frozen put in freezer bags.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.