The main grilling season is just getting started but I want to get your marinade and sauce recipes stocked up. I don’t want you getting tired of the same recipes by the end of the summer when there are so many options.
This BBQ sauce is very different from the norm. Without the tomato base it is much lighter in color and texture, not to mention flavor. It easily enhances your chicken without completely overtaking it.
- 4 Tbs. salad Oil
- 1 Tbs. chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 tsp. finely minced garlic
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all ingredients and bring the mixture to a gentle boil.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Let it set for at least one hour for the flavors to blend together.
- Then slather it on your favorite meat in the last minutes of grilling.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.