Here’s a wonderful way to dress up broccoli as a side dish.
And an easy white sauce recipe that you can add the cheese to. It works well for homemade macaroni and cheese as well.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Sprinkle flour in pan and stir until the butter and flour are well combined. You want the flour to be as moist as possible to eliminate clumps.
- Pour in milk, whisking constantly as it thickens.
- Add more milk depending on desired consistency.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.