This dish was always a staple on my Aunt’s table for Christmas Eve dinner when I was growing up. Over the years she stopped making it as she tried new dishes and never realized what a staple it was to my brother and I. When I asked for the recipe, she laughed. There is really nothing to this recipe but it’s amazing!
It’s so simple and yummy in fact that I have never done any changes to it. It just doesn’t need any. I’m sure this recipe came from pillsbury or campbell’s originally.
You can make this recipe up in the morning and bake when ready. I don’t suggest making it the day or night before because the rolls will soak up too much liquid and become soggy.
- 1 lb broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 lb cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1 can cheese soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 package refrigerator crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk. Mix well.
- Add in veggies and toss to coat.
- Pour veggie mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Unroll crescent rolls. I keep them in two's so they make a rectangle.
- Place them over top of the veggie's so the top is covered. No need to seal edges.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.