I want to get this posted so I can get the Christmas meal plan out to you tomorrow. If you want the free meal plan for Christmas week, make sure and sign up for the newsletter. It’ll be delivered tomorrow (12-12) afternoon/evening. Depending on your time zone.
These biscuits go perfectly with stew and for the meal plan I’m pairing them with the slow cooker Southern style stew.
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely minced
- Preheat oven to 450. Lightly grease baking sheet if not using non-stick.
- In a large bowl, stir in all ingredients until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto baking dish. Should make about 9 biscuits
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.