Here’s the recipe from the video as well. I love this chunky style guacamole. Definitely watch the video before making the recipe. It has good time saving ways to prep and is only 3 minutes long.
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalepeno, seeded and diced
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 2 avocados
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mash with potato masher.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.