Did you join in on the first foodie blogger challenge last September? If not, you missed out on some fun topics and joint traffic.
Since this is a spring challenge I’ll adapt the daily prompts to reflect that. Do you meal plan and freezer cook for camping? Oh look at the things we may learn from each other. I’m always on the hunt for more grilling recipes and bulk food items to cook for camping.
I have a full list of topics you can use for daily posts on your foodie blog if you’d like to join in. However, you don’t need to follow the daily prompts and you don’t need to blog daily either. Blogging daily is A LOT of work and overkill for just about any blog. However, I find it fun to hit it hard every once in a while. I think this Cook Easy challenge I will work on posting more recipes as those always bring readers back.
While I’m posting these topics below, you can also go and hit the topics I covered back in September for the Cook Easy Foodie Challenge and see if that hits your creativity better. The best part of doing this challenge more than once is I’m coming up with even more questions we can answer! But some are the same as coming up with 30 daily topics is a lot and I’m all about rehashing past ideas 😉
While visiting each others blog posts make sure and hit their facebook like, pinterest share, google+ and tweet buttons for added exposure. The more of us pushing each others blog posts the more traffic we’ll all get out of the deal. My numbers on those accounts add up to be in the 1000’s, so imagine how many we can reach if a few of us are hitting it. Those reaches will sky!
Try to remember to use hashtag #cookeasy when on twitter so I can follow and retweet your posts.
This challenge is to be taken as you like. Maybe it will push you out of your comfort zone and get you posting way more than normal. Maybe it will give you ideas to blog about so you can take a slight mental break from thinking of new topics. Or maybe you’ll join in just for the traffic you see this will generate.
I don’t care why you join in because all of those are good reasons. I just want to know that you joined so I can help push your posts and bring us both traffic!
Let’s do this!!!!
Topics for Spring Cook Easy Foodie Challenge
1. My favorite light slow cooker recipe
2. Do you eat cold soup?
3. A new side dish to you
4. Do you enjoy cooking?
5. 5 must have spices in your pantry
6. This kitchen appliance gets used the most
7. What’s your favorite cooking show?
8. 5 ingredient recipe
9. Fish gone good, give us your fav fish recipe
10. Gourmet, shwarmet my fav basic recipe
11. I like chicken, what’s your favorite marinade?
12. Do you use your family for meal planning?
13. Favorite spring veggie recipe
14. Bulk beef, a staple in my freezer
15. What do you use to organize your freezer cooking?
16. Do you use the other white meat?
17. My kids do “this” in the kitchen
18. Side dishes I keep in my freezer – try to link to past recipes in this post
19. Nothing thawed, nothing planned, what’s for dinner on spur of the moment?
20. Beans and veggies, what’s your vegetarian dish that still has protein
21. Have you served quinoa?
22. Unexpected company, here’s what we’re eating
23. The kitchen gadget I can’t live without
24. Fast food is amazing, but so is less calories (give us a copycat recipe)
25. Make ahead dessert
26. What do you make ahead for breakfast?
27. The meal that’s always in the freezer
28. Ground meat, 5 different ways to use it
29. 5 ways to make a meal healthier (take an average recipe and reinvent it)
30. My favorite thing to cook
If you post on any of the 30 days in May then please hit that post and leave a comment so I can visit your post. Like I said, it doesn’t matter if you are posting about the topic I suggested, just if you are posting on that day. I’d love to check it out.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.