Are you a foodie blogger? September is a great time of year to get new readers. Many parents are desperately looking for easy recipes and cooking tips. It’s the busy fall sports season and school is in full swing. That leaves us scrambling to get back on a different schedule ourselves lol
Let’s take advantage of those food and recipe searches. We’re going to blog on our foodie blogs with recipes and tips those busy parents are looking for that will help them cook easy. We’ll also help promote each others blog posts. It will be easy and fun.
As you can see below, I’ve included blog prompts for each day in September. You can use it for that day or write about something else, just please keep it to food if you are going to link here. Each day I will write on the suggested topic. You comment and link up your blog post for that day. Then we’ll all visit each others blog posts to comment. More comments to posts makes others feel more comfortable commenting on our blogs.
While visiting each others blog posts make sure and hit their fb like, pinterest share, google+ and tweet buttons for added exposure. The more of us pushing each others blog posts the more traffic we’ll all get out of the deal. My numbers on those accounts add up to be in the 1000’s, so imagine how many we can reach if a few of us are hitting it hard on our accounts.
Use hashtag #cookeasy so I can find your tweets easy and make sure I’m following you on twitter.
Are you ready to bring some traffic and comments to your blog?
One quick thing, if you are on blogger, please set your commenting so we can use our name and url. I and many others won’t comment if we have to log into any programs to do so.
Topics for September Cook Easy Foodie Blogging Challenge
- My Favorite Slow Cooker Recipe
- Are you a soup fan?
- Different side dishes to mix up ordinary meals
- Who got you started cooking?
- What are your pantry must haves to fix a meal gone bad?
- Easy seafood recipe
- Do you have a favorite celebrity cook?
- 5 ingredient recipe
- What’s your favorite kitchen appliance?
- What does a gourmet meal mean to you?
- Your quickest chicken recipe
- How does family help with meal planning?
- Great vegetable side dish
- Quick beef recipe
- What’s your favorite organizational tool?
- Easy pork recipe
- Enlisting kids help in the kitchen
- 5 side dishes that freeze well – link to past recipes if possible
- Your go to meal on a super, busy night
- Yummy vegetarian dish
- Stocking pantry for easy fixes
- What you whip together for unexpected company
- Favorite time saving kitchen gadget or utensil
- Favorite fast food rip off recipe
- Scrumptious, quick dessert
- Do you keep your recipes simple?
- Your favorite meal to keep in freezer
- 5 quick ways to use ground beef or turkey
- Quick ways to make a dish healthier
- My favorite thing to cook
Now we’re ready to hit September running. You have some topics to help so don’t get overwhelmed. Sit down a couple of days this week and schedule posts ahead. Just like the cooking, I want to keep it easy 🙂
So who’s in for this foodie blogger challenge?!
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.