Here is a delicious addition for your holiday baking list. It’s great to make in loaves or even mini loaves to share. Cranberries are one of those food items that make me smile. You can add them to salads, breads, stuffing and proteins like chicken or pork and they just bump it up a notch. Since it’s a healthy option to add to recipes, it’s a win-win and I’ll keep looking for new ways to incorporate them.
- 2¼ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cups brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh or dried cranberries
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs and oil.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture and stir well.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Pour mixture into two lightly greased loaf pans.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for approximately 45 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and baked through.
- Cool for 5 minutes in pan before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.