I love wasabi. I love it on everything in varying degrees of hotness. The funny thing is I don’t like spicy food, but something about the chinese horseradish hit me right away when I fell in love with sushi.
This dip also works well to add on the side with grilled salmon. Or if you are a wasabi addict like me then you want to dip your potato chips and baked jojo potatoes in the stuff. MMM
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 to 2 Tbsp wasabi powder or prepared
- In a small bowl, stir together all the ingredients.
- Start off with 1 tablespoon of the wasabi, then add more if desired after tasting.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 5 hours to give the flavors a chance to mellow and combine.
- Taste again after dip has mellowed, and add more wasabi if desired.
- Serve cold with cooked shrimp.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.