When hubby put in his request for the cinnamon rolls he also said with fancy frosting. I had to ask him to please elaborate. He meant cream cheese frosting. I lucked and had some whipped cream cheese I’d bought on sale in the fridge. Made me look like I’d planned it.
Super easy recipe that would work on the cinnamon rolls, carrot cake, or bar cookies. A scratch carrot cake is actually on my list of things to do. Guess I’ve gotten into a baking mood recently. Wonder if the weather has something to do with it.
- 1 12oz container of whipped cream cheese (close to room temp)
- 1 1/2-2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Put cream cheese in medium bowl and whip again.
- Add in vanilla and 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar. Whip until smooth.
- Add another 1/2 cup if you want a thicker frosting.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.