I’m not a fan of real cranberry sauce. So when there are leftovers of the homemade relish I ended up throwing them away. No one in my house cares for it. Now I have a great new way to repurpose it into something yummy!
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup leftover cranberry orange relish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin cups with papers.
- Put ingredients in bowl and stir until just mixed together; the consistency will be a bit lumpy, which is good.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool slightly, then remove paper cup filled muffins to cooling rack.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.