Sometimes there just isn’t the time to cut up ingredients for the slow cooker. In those cases I grab some easy ingredients and just pour them together. I prefer using some homemade meatballs I’ve frozen ahead of time but whatever is in the freezer will work in a pinch.
While I do keep spaghetti sauce in the freezer, I also keep a jar in the pantry. Again, for times I just wasn’t thinking ahead and yes there are rare occasions I run out of food in the freezer. I still need to get dinner on the table and I don’t want to be grabbing takeout.
- 1 lb. frozen precooked meatballs
- 1 jar (26 oz) favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ cup water
- Put frozen meatballs, spaghetti sauce, onion, garlic, and water into crockpot. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Cook favorite pasta according to directions on package.
- Serve pasta with hot spaghetti sauce and meatballs with Parmesan cheese on top if desired.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.