Or as I like to call them To Die For Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars! There were many times growing up that we created our own ice cream cakes. This was well before they were the norm at every grocery store. But if we’d had this recipe I would never have eaten anything else for my bday again. lol
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
* Your favorite brownie mix, prepared and cooled
* 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
* 3/4 cup peanut butter
* 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 1/2 cup powdered sugar
* 6 serving size pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
* 2-1/2 cups milk
* 8 oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. In a large bowl combine 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar and 3/4 cup peanut butter until crumbly and all powdered sugar has been incorporated into the peanut butter. Put half of peanut butter mixture in a separate bowl. Add cream cheese to the peanut butter left in the large bowl and beat until fluffy.
2. In medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk and beat with wire whisk briskly for 2 minutes.
3. Add pudding mixture to cream cheese mixture, beating until smooth. Fold in whip topping, do not stir.
4. Spread the mixture over the cooled brownies. Top with the separated peanut butter crumble mixture.
5. Freeze until solid, about 2.5 hours. Take out of freezer 20 minutes before serving to soften for easier cutting.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.