I enjoy beef stroganoff and there are so many variations of it. My children do not care of the more traditional kind with the sour cream. Which is fine because this recipe is so darn easy and no worry about the sour cream separating when it’s served.
I love to serve it with a side of peas and some homemade bread. But then, what don’t I like to serve with homemade bread? lol
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cubed
- 1 can (10 oz) golden cream of mushroom soup (regular or low-fat)
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 can water
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups hot cooked wide egg noodles
- dash of parsley
- In slow cooker, mix together all ingredients except the noodles and parsley.
- Set slow cooker to LOW heat, cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles with a sprinkle of fresh or dried parsley.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.