Halloween wouldn’t be the same without a lot of sugar in creepy shapes. These no bake simple cookies take very little time to make and even less time to eat. The kids will love them and so will the adults. There so simple to make even the kids can join in the cooking fun.
- 12 oz. white candy coating, chopped
- Green paste food coloring
- 22 peanut butter filled oblong sandwich cookies
- 11 miniature Tootsie rolls, cut in half lengthwise
- Place the candy coating into a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat the candy on high for 1 minute.
- Remove and stir.
- If the candy is not completely melted and smooth continue heating at 30 second intervals, stirring after each time until melted and smooth.
- Add enough green paste food coloring to reach the desired color.
- Dip each cooking into the green frosting until completely coated, letting any excess drip back into the bowl.
- Place the coated cookies on wax paper.
- Press half of a Tootsie roll into the top of each cookie to form a nail.
- Let the cookies stand for 15 minutes or until the coating has hardened.
Image ccourtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.