Recipe type: Dessert
- 6 firm bananas, unpeeled
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- sundae toppings of choice; hot fudge, butterscotch, honey, etc
- Preheat the grill to medium/high heat.
- In small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Lay the unpeeled bananas on the grill and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, turning only once.
- The peels will be almost black when finished.
- Carefully remove the hot peels and toss the bananas into the sugar and cinnamon.
- Slice and serve while warm with a topping of choice.