This is a favorite recipe of my daughter’s. I’m not a mint fan but it’s tops on her list when it’s added to cocoa.
I can picture people drinking this after a cold day of skiing and playing in the snow. Sitting by a fire and possibly reading a book or chatting about the fun you had. Man I wish I had a fireplace! lol
While the recipe is quite decadent it’s easy to make. Garnish it nicely to make it look like you slaved over it.
- 3 crushed candy canes
- 3/4 cup whipping cream (or 1 1/2 cups prepared whipped cream)
- 4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 squares semi-sweet chocolate (chopped into smaller pieces)
- Sugar, to taste
- 4 whole candy canes for garnish
- Bring milk to a boil over medium heat.
- Add chocolate and crushed candy canes.
- Once chocolate and candy has melted, serve in mugs.
- Top with whipped cream/
- Garnish with candy cane and enjoy!
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.