I’m excited to get a meal plan up again this week. Using up even more meat from the freezer so this meal plan will be under $20 out of pocket with the chicken I just bought and any small items I may have to go pick up.
For breakfast, I have some biscuits that I made a little while ago that were in the freezer. I’m going to make breakfast sandwiches with ham, egg and cheese two mornings. Then a big batch of pancakes. I’ll add some of them to the freezer for later. This weekend I’d like to make some waffles but it’s going to be busy so we’ll see if I feel up to that.
Our Meal Plan for 2/6-2/12
- Monday – Roast chicken breasts, broccoli, baked potatoes. I got a great deal on chicken breasts and they were only $1 a pound. They had to be cooked up right away. We’ll use them for lunches and I’m going to shred up any leftover.
- Tuesday – Vegetable beef soup and my fav homemade bread
- Wednesday – Roast chicken in the slow cooker. We’ll also be having side salads with this. By the way, the recipe for the chicken goes live tomorrow evening 😉 I’ll get a better picture to post when I make it this time.
- Thursday – Chicken Fried Rice from week 1 of the menu plan
- Friday – Pork roast, leftover fried rice as a side dish and salads. I’ll shred the leftover pork.
- Saturday – We’ll be eating out or leftovers as it’s a long day of wrestling at regionals!
- Sunday – BBQ pork sandwiches and potato salad. I have a recipe for hamburger buns I want to try. My friend made them and they were amazing and she said it was easy.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.