This recipe is created for roasting in the oven, but you could also add it all into a slow cooker. Of course I prefer the crockpot method above all else. Just follow the ingredients and put them in the crockpot instead of a baking pan. Cook for 6-8 hours on low.
- 1 (4 lb.) beef roast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ soup can of water
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- Wash roast and pat dry.
- In a medium size bowl, stir onion soup mix, mushroom soup, and water together well.
- Place roast in a baking pan and pour soup mixture over roast.
- Cover roast with foil or lid. Cook at 350 degrees F. for 1 ½ hours or until fork-tender.
- Good served with rice or mashed potatoes and a side salad.
- The soups make an amazing gravy.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.