This recipe was different from many I’ve used as you don’t need to separate all the pineapple from it’s juice. Amazingly easy to prepare and really yummy.
Since I’m a little kooky I added mini marshmallows on top with the coconut 🙂
- 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 ounce can of sliced pineapple, drained
- 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounce container of sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons of sweetened coconut
- 8 Maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Pour the crushed pineapple and its juice into a large bowl. Add sour cream and the dry vanilla pudding mix.
- Blend with a spoon and pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Top with sliced pineapple, marshmallows, cherries and coconut.
Photo credit: little blue hen
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.