Here’s a couple I have posted to the site already.
When I think of quick dinners, the amount of ingredients used has a lot to do with it. The more ingredients the longer it’s going to take to prepare.
Wraps are such a quick meal. We always have tortilla’s on hand because burritos are also another super quick meal to whip up. Love a food that is so versatile.
This recipe is very scaled back so you can use products you already have on hand. I love these with coleslaw. If I have the ingredients I’ll whip up my own, but you can use the deli salad as well. OR if they have a broccoli slaw that tastes great in the wraps also.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- tortillas to form wraps
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add butter. When the butter sizzles, add the chicken, cooking until browned, stirring often.
- Dump the pineapple with the juice into the skillet, then add the brown sugar, stirring to combine.
- Turn to low. Continue cooking until liquid gets thick and chicken is cooked through.
- In a separate skillet start warming your tortillas, removing as each one gets warm and setting aside, covered with foil to keep warm. You can also warm them in the microwave.
- Serve chicken with pineapple sauce rolled up in tortillas to form wraps.
- You can add other foods like lettuce to the wraps if desired. Adding more veggies will stretch the recipe to feed more.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.