I love my slow cooker. It’s the easiest way to bulk cook. Double or triple a recipe and freeze in meal portions for later.
This recipe is already a minimum of 8 servings so in my house this recipe is at least two meals.
- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 lbs boneless/skinless thighs and breasts
- 1 (6oz)can tomato paste
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (8oz )can stewed tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Place sliced onions at bottom of crock pot.
- Add chicken.
- Stir together remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low 7-9 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- Serve over rice or pasta and add a side salad.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.