Just something else you can dip your fresh veggies, such as celery, carrots, cauliflower, bell peppers, and tomatoes into. Or the crunchy zucchini fries I posted last week. Again, if you have this dip in the fridge then you are golden for some yummy snacks that are pretty healthy as well. Just keep a bowl of it next to the hummus for easy dipping.
- 1 box (10 oz size) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and liquid squeezed out
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream (regular, light, non-fat, soy)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, chopped fine
- 1/2 clove garlic, finely diced
- Combine all the ingredients, mixing well, in a glass bowl.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.