If you can find a gorgeous retro serving platter it will make it even more elegant. Your guests will wonder how in the world you had time to create it.
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 7 oz parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the fennel bulbs very thinly (ideally with a food processor).
- Arrange the fennel on a pretty serving platter.
- Top with the grated parmesan cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice and garlic.
- Drizzle over the fennel and gently toss. Check your seasoning and dish up!
Items used in recipe:
Extra Virgin Olive OilServing Platter
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.