The best part of this recipe is you have all of the ingredients in your cupboard or fridge. The bestest part (yes, it’s a word cause I said so) is this recipe rocks just using the basic ingredients. But you can add innumerable amounts of options and completely change it’s flavor. I’ve even added ingredients on day two to change the salad for another meal completely 🙂 If you have it sealed up in a Tupperware bowl it will easily keep for 4-5 days and stay fresh.
Some additions to try:
regular onions, instead of green
crab or krab
- 3 cups cooked salad macaroni
- 2 large pickles, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup prepared yellow mustard
- ⅓ cup mayo
- 2 Tbsp pickle juice
- 5 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the egg, salt & pepper.
- Combine well.
- Dice eggs into bite size pieces.
- Gently toss to mix into salad.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Never worry about what's for dinner again. I've got you covered with the meal plans in the Once a Week Cooking Club. Cook once, eat all week.
Please be aware that some links used are to affiliates. They are almost always to products I use and love.